We Produce Videos that Generate Leads and Increase Sales.
We’re always ready to talk about every stage of your production process, an informal chat or just to bounce some creative concepts off our team.
Go ahead, kick our tires!
When you choose full service video marketing services from Itchy Video, we’ll help you with all aspects of your company’s social strategy from start to finish, including:
- Access to our (almost secret) Content Strategy guaranteed to get leads and sales within 90 days
- Professional video script copywriting
- Virtual shot consultation, design, and filming
- High-quality video production and publication
- Royalty free, Copyright free content
- Video graphics creation
- Optimized video ready for search
- Social media account maintenace and posting
How much would video production cost elsewhere?
The average salary for an in-house corporate videographer is about $50,000. To be effective with video content, you’ll want that person to produce three videos per week, which is roughly 150 videos per year. Thus, the cost per video for an in-house hire is about $350.
You’ll also have other upfront costs if you take your video production in-house, such as equipment and editing tools. Equipment can range anywhere from $5,000-$10,000 or more, depending on quality.
All-in costs for an in-house videographer will require an investment of $55,000-$60,000.
Outsourced video production will cost you between $1,000 per video on the low end — and up to $5,000 per video on the higher end, depending on the length of the video and production difficulty.
This means that if you outsourced the same number of videos per year as above, your cost would be $150,000 at the bare minimum. Look at our prices then compare.